I have rescued over 10 dogs in my lifetime and each one was loved and cared for throughout their long lives.Most adoption processes are warranted and I am glad to see when due diligence is done to protect the dog up for adoption.

However, sometimes these rescues go a little too far. To keep this short, Camille is the owner of "Furever Home Dog Rescue" and she is clearly insane! She does not communicate well and her tone is of complete arrogance. If she really cared for the dogs and wanted to place them in a loving home, why not be communicative?

She cancelled an onsite appointment 3 times and was never able to reschedule. I was also looking to adopt an older dog who clearly needed a home. I did all I could, but in the end, I went to a more reputable rescue and now have the most incredible Boxer-Mix to care for. My advice to those adopting ...

Steer clear of this shady establishment! My advice to Camille ... if you truly care ... hire someone with a better ability to communicate and do better due diligence.

If I ran a background check on you ... what would I find?

Good luck all!Sincerely, Tom

Review about: Fur-ever Home Rescue Owner.

Had an Experience with Fur-ever Home Rescue?

Comments